The upcoming generation has an extreme concern when it comes to the health segment. Unlike our previous generations, they count health as a critical sector, and though they do whatever they can do to have a healthy lifestyle. Today, we will be discussing an essential gadget that will certainly help you keep a check on your health. Yes, we are sharing this article “Best Fitness Band in India,” which has some of the best and trustworthy fitness bands with a brief buying guide.
You must have already known the basic features of a fitness band but what unique in this article is that we are going reveal the hard and ugly truth about some bands which use fake technology and manipulate you with false data and ultimately playing with your health and so we would like you to choose from our selected bands which are personally tested by our teammates and strictly don’t run for cheap products, they 110% offer cool bands and might look premium but they use fake tech and never show the precise data.
Best Fitness Band in India 2020
1. Mi Band 3
Starting with the most awaited fitness band by Mi lovers. This time Mi has won all hearts by releasing this smart band, and people are going crazy after this beast fitness band. Mi Band 3 has some of the coolest features you can find in any fitness band in this price segment. It has a 0.78 inch OLED touch screen, which provides a better viewing experience, and the OLED display delivers crystal clear data that is not found in many fitness bands. Being a band from Mi, no other brand can beat this value for a money fitness band with water-resistant (up to 50m), which has a 5ATM rating that makes it more valuable.
If you have ever used a smart band, then you are already familiar with the irritating and low battery. But with Mi Band 3, you get a 20 day of battery life, which means just 2 hours of charging in a month, this fitness band will work for you. You can connect it to your smartphone with the Mi-Fit app, which is free and easily available on the app store. The updated technology drops fast and instant notifications, which lets you answer calls quickly. It also gives instant social notifications to keep you updated. Additional features include 24×7 heart rate monitoring, which uses advanced algorithms to deliver precise data and the Sleep Monitor, which monitors your sleep and lets you adjust your sleep.
- Up to 20 days of battery life (If Automatic Heart Rate feature is turned on then expected battery life will be 3-9 days)
- Use Mi-Fit App to connect the phone
- A large OLED touch screen allows, which enhances your visual experience.
- Up to 50m water resistant technology helps you wear and dive.
- A real-time activity tracker allows you to track every single activity like a usual workout, running, biking, and other activities and adjust your daily routine.
Everyone is much aware of the ultimate fitness band brand “Fitbit,” which only deals in fitness bands and watches. Recently it released a fantastic product, “Surge Ultimate Fitness Super Watch,” which has conquered the next generation fitness band’s sector. They released this smartwatch in two variants, one with a small display (5.5″-6.3″) and another with a large bright display (6.3″-7.8″), and both variants differ in price with around INR3000 – 4000 — this fitness band weights 77.1g which is comparatively light and comforting for the user. The ultimate fitness super watch has excellent features, which made it the best of all and a successful fitness watch. It not only connects with your smartphone but also has the tech to connect to computers wirelessly through WiFi and sync all the data at once.
Fitbit, through its new fitness band “Surge,” promises super accurate and precise data, which is why it is one of the best fitness bands in India. The advanced GPS tracking technology shares exact distance, split times, number of climbs, and also reviews the routes. The PurePulse HeartRate feature is 24×7 active and shows 110% authentic data. Apart from the heart rate tracking and All-day tracker, this super fitness band also shows all the stats on the screen like phone notifications, health data and also lets you set the alarm for a perfect healthy schedule.
- GPS Tracking. See distance, pace and elevation climbed & review routes and split times
- Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate and simplified heart rate zones
- Displays super-precise data on the screen, which is rare and essential.
- Syncs wirelessly to computers and can sync to 200+ smartphones at a time to secure your health data at many devices.
- The high price is worthy of what it offers is actual data with a quality experience.
Bip Lite by Amazfit is tagged under Amazon’s Choice, which makes it a perfect and unique fitness band. Amazfit works to enhance the user experience by producing amazing fitness bands, and one of them is Bip Lite Smart Watch, which is released in three cheerful colors and with no difference in the price range. One of the most bought fitness bands online, Amazfir Bip Lite, has amazingly positive reviews. The brilliant long battery life is the primary spinal of this smartwatch as it gives 45 days battery with just a single charge.
This budget fitness band is also water-resistant and is rated at 3ATM, which means you can wear it up to a 30m depth. You have to use Mi-Fit App to connect this smartwatch with your smartphone to sync the data and get phone notifications on this watch. This smartwatch by Amazfit has a weight of 31.8g that is considerably light and drops comfort to the user. It has a 24-hour health-tracking technology, which does not compromise with the accuracy and displays comprehensive. Bip Lite Smart Watch has a special technology that allows real-time tracking, which includes Health and Sports tracking.
- UP TO 45 DAYS BATTERY LIFE: A powerful battery capable of lasting up to 45 days on a single charge
- 3 ATM WATER RESISTANT: Designed to withstand all your activities rain or shine, this watch is 3 ATM certified, equivalent to about 30 meters water...
- 1.5-month battery life, which is amazingly unique and appealing.
- Transflective Screen enhances visual experience, even visible outdoors.
- Smooth smartphone connectivity by Mi-Fit App
- 3ATM certified that lets you dive and swim up to a depth of 30m.
Samsung has released its fitness band recently and is one of the most loved fitness bands online and is subjected as a successful fitness band in no big time. We all know that Samsung is quality conscious, which is why it loved by millions of Indian consumers, and with Samsung Galaxy Fit E, it proved it again. Samsung Galaxy Fit E has a Pedometer that precisely counts the footsteps of the person wearing, and it also has heart rate and sleep tracker, which keeps a check on your health and monitors sleep and ultimately asks you to adjust it for a healthy life.
Samsung Galaxy Fit E has a rectangular-shaped PMOLED display that offers a great viewing experience. This Smart band is certified as 5ATM that makes it a water-resistant product up to a depth of 50m. It is simple and easy to use with no technical hassles, which may irritate you and blow your mind of with the things which you don’t even want to know. You can connect it solely with your smartphone through a stable Bluetooth connection and sync your data and receive calls and notifications on this band.
- 1.84-inch curved Super AMOLED touchscreen display with variety of background colors, wallpapers and clock designs
- Compatible with various Galaxy smartphones and tablets
- Simple and easy to use with no technical hassles.
- PMOLED Display which is compact and comforting.
- 70 mAh long battery with Accelerometer and HR sensors.
5. HONOR Band 5
Honor has released many fitness bands, and many of them ruled the smart band and smartwatch sectors for years. After a long time, it is again back with a decent piece called Honor Band 5 with three significant colors (Midnight Navy, Meteorite Black, Colar Pink), which make it more attractive and eye-catching for the consumers. It was released in August 2019 and is rolling the market till now. AMOLED Display drops a beautiful and premium look to it, and to enhance the visual experience, and it also displays color-coded texts that also makes it more appealing.
Apart from sleep monitoring and sports tracker, this superb fitness band is designed with a new technology that offers SpO2 Monitor, which tracks the oxygen level in your body while you are running, walking, working out, or doing any other activity. With a 50m water-resistant, this band also tracks your swim strokes, speed, calories and calculates the SWOLF score. The Smart Assistant feature of the smart band is super unique as it has features like work reminders and phone finder, which makes it a more convenient product and a worth buying option.
- 0.95 Inch (2.41 cms) AMOLED Touch Large Color Screen: Adjustable screen brightness, dynamic and vivid display; home button control, Belt clip design...
- Scientific Sleep Monitoring: TruSleep allows sleep status recognition, collection and analyzing data
- It has multiple watch faces that depict different styles and colors for the home screen.
- Enhance your fitness by ten distinct fitness modes for high-level fitness.
- Truesleep feature tracks your breath and monitors your heart rate while sleeping.
- SpO2 is another incomparable feature that lets you track your blood oxygen level.
We have already reviewed a fitness band from Fitbit before, and this is another one which we thought is comparatively lesser in price. Fitbit Charge 3 is released in 4 beautiful colors and different band styles. It has precise measuring technology to track actual calorie burn and heart rate. According to the genuine and latest reviews, it has a good battery life that lasts for a week after continuous usage with a single charge.
Fitbit Charge 3 features 15+ exercise modes for an enhanced workout experience. You can set your goals, track your workout, and also have the solutions to improve it. It monitors your sleep at all levels and notifies something is not right and also lets you know to fix it. 5ATM certified, and so you can wear it and dive into a depth of 50m without any fear (Water Resistant). Charge 3 has a 3-axis accelerometer, optical heart rate tracker which precisely tracks your heart, Altimeter to measure the altitude and depth of water, Vibration motor to alarm you for your important notifications, Relative SpO2 sensor to monitor blood oxygen levels. All these fantastic features make it an all packed and worth buying product.
- Better measure calorie burn, understand resting heart rate and more with 24/7 heart rate tracking
- Battery lasts up to 7 days for continuous access to insights and inspiration, varies with use and other factors
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity makes it easy to connect and sync with your smartphone.
- Swim proof up to 50m, with an Altimeter to track water depth.
- 15+ workout mode for better exercise performance.
Rated as the #1 Best Seller on Amazon in Running Heart Rate Monitors, Vital 2.0 by GOQii is one of the finest fitness band we came across while choosing the top picks to mention here.
Vital 2.0 has brilliant Blood Pressure Monitoring (BPM) technology, which makes it measure the systolic and diastolic blood pressure and projects the 100% precise data. The rectangular-shaped OLED colored display brings a natural charm to it with a long battery life of up to 13 days with a single charge.
GPS technology lets you track your steps, heart rate, route taken, and duration of the workout. Connectivity to both iOS and Android devices through Bluetooth (Compatible with almost all smartphones) and keeps you notified by all your social notifications and calls. Also, you do not need to integrate with any specific charger as it supports simple USB charging with no particular charger hassles. Water/Swim proof makes it a complete fitness band with all the necessary features.
- The all new Blood Pressure Monitor measures your systolic and diastolic blood pressure. Roughly takes a minute to show BP. The user needs to set the...
- Broader OLED colour screen & Upto 10-15 days battery life under normal usage
- Accurate Blood Pressure Monitoring serves as a great advantage for BP patients.
- Swim proof feature lets you dive freely without removing the device.
- Easy to use and supports simple USB charging with no specific charging problems.
Released recently in 2019, this Huawei Band 3 Pro is packed with all the necessary features that a fitness band should have. It features a broad AMOLED display with feather touch technology which drops amazing screen experience. Band 3 Pro by Huawei has built-in GPS which tracks every moment of your travel and helps you know what or how much distance you jogged to improve and motivates your workout.
Huawei did all the best to produce a user-friendly and quality fitness band and so they made it 5ATM water-resistant tech that also measures calories, the number of turns and average SWOLF, to enhance and improve your swimming. This band is backed by the new AI technology, which tracks and projects super-precise data like heart rate, sleep, and calorie burn. Personally speaking, this is one of my favorite fitness bands as it is simple to use and has everything needed with a good value price. Also, it has a 1-year manufacturer warranty from the date of the purchase, which makes it a more reliable and worthy product.
- Build-in gps tracking, for any assistance contact_us on: [1800-209-6555]
- Color touch screen
- Value for money, considering the features and brand quality.
- Lightweight and compact design make it more comfortable for the user to wear 24×7.
- Packed with new AI technology which offers precise and accurate data.
These were some top fitness brands, which we chose after a tough analysis and research.
Fitness Band Buying Guide
We have discussed and learned about some of the best fitness bands but if you are still confused, then keep reading because we have briefly explained about fitness bands their advantages and disadvantages and also the purchasing criteria.
Before buying a Fitness Band, you should know what you can do with it, being sensible about your goals. So you should know what is the sole reason behind the urge to buy a fitness band.
A smart band has dozens of features and all those reasons are the sole purpose of the great hike in the sales of fitness bands. People look forward to ease their life to the fullest and with a fitness band, one can certainly do it to a satisfying extent.
Here are some of the cool features of the fitness band
- GPS Pedometer: Nowadays, every single fitness band has a Pedometer to track down your steps precisely, and GPS supports it by offering real-time location tracking, most admired by runners and athletes.
- Altimeter: It is also an amusing feature in most of the fitness bands that lets you know the number of stairs you took in a day or much deeper you went in the water.
- Health Monitor: This is the first and the most common feature of all the smart bands. It includes Heart Rate Monitoring, Blood Pressure Monitoring, Calories Burned, and also ensures proper breathing and fine sleep.
- SpO2 tracker: It should be tagged under the Health Monitor segment, but it is rare, and that is why we decided a separate block for it. SpO2 is a unique feature that measures the blood oxygen level while performing exercise or workout.
- Water Resistance: Most demanded feature by youngsters or swimmers. Water-resistance allows you to dive into the water without removing your band. Some of the bands also offer the functionality to track calories, a number of turns, and also calculates the average SWOLF.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Fitness Band
After brief research we found many advantages of a fitness band, below are some of the most effective ones.
Fit Body: Fitness Bands are often recognized by the public primarily as an exercise aid. Not only does it work for this, but it is very useful for those who want to get fit and a forever motivator. For beginners, for example, it is always fascinating to have a sense of the number of calories that have been burned during a given period of time or exercise. So you keep up the stimulus by being able to quantify the results of what you have been doing. Another useful feature is to count the steps taken, and the distance traveled that day. All these data influence the person to do more and work as a catalyst which increases the process of getting fit.
No Delays or missing events: Fitness bands come with an alarming feature that lets you add alarms for any specific activity. These alarms work as a great reminder, and so you never miss anything or never get late for your office or college.
Social fun & easy life: These bands allow you to have your phone social notification on your band screen and also enables you to answer or make calls via your smart band. All these features are pretty amazing and help in making life more comfortable.
Fitness bands do not have any major disadvantages but some products might be irritating and annoying to wear or even cause skin injury and so I would like you to buy from the products which will certainly be worth buying.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Fitness Band
There are several things you should consider before making the ultimate purchasing decision. And so below here are some criteria to consider before buying a fitness band.
Know your need: First of all, one must know his needs and does the fitness band has everything to fulfill his needs. Question yourself and find your answers by reading and understanding product specifications.
Size & Weight: Always look at the size of the fitness band before buying it. Look for a compact size smart band and always go for a band which is light in weight and comfortable to wear.
Price & Brand: Both of these things are parallel to themselves as the quality brand will only offer quality product and hence the Price will eventually increase. Always compare the features and price of one brand to the other brand, this will help you understand the market and also to do a good purchase.
So these were some basic characteristics to check and follow before buying a fitness band.
We are back again to the end of another review and buying guide article. In this article, we discussed some of the best fitness band in India, with a brief review of each one. We also learned about the basic features of fitness bands, followed by the advantages and disadvantages. After in-depth web research about smart bands, we also shared the purchasing criteria to finally chose a good and worthy product. I hope there is no more confusion about this particular thread of fitness bands, but if there is any issue or query regarding the subject, then please, make a comment below, and I will surely be back to it with the best possible answer.
Are you looking for the best fitness band india 2019? I have listed some of the amazing fitness bands which you’ll love!