Everyone wants to look just perfect with their hair, just like the perfect outfit of the day. Sometimes have you ever wondered how other people manage to get that perfectly straight hair every time? Did you not get jealous? If you feel so, then you are in need of having the suitable hair straightener for your hair to make them perfect just like you want. If you want to use a hair straightener, then you must consider that it damages your hair. And not only this electronic product does the damages, everything you use to style your hair does the same. If you carefully make the decision to select the best hair straightener in India.
Here we mentioned down the best hair straightener in India with their specification and brief buying guide. It’s not so easy to choose the best hair straightener, just because in the Indian market lots of companies are there. Everyday many brands are coming with the innovation and features to claim their product is the best. All the products that we are going to mention are tested and reviewed by the features they have.
Best Hair Straightener in India
Here is the list of top best hair straightener in India. We are mentioning these products to help you in selecting the best for you as per your needs.
This model, Philips HP8316/00 kerashine hair straightener, is the fantastic hair straightener in the market, which is provided by the well-known brand, i.e., Philips. You can trust this brand product because these brands provide the best quality and top quality products to the customers.
This electronic device has keratin-infused ceramic hair straightener glides, which helps in minimizing frizz and damage to your hair. The company has manufactured this model with the extra-wide plates that specially designed for thick and long hair. It gives the shine and smoothens the hair. If you have the delicate hair strands, then you must not have to use a hair straightener for a long time with high heat pressure, that might provide the damage to your hair.
- The device has the keratin-infused ceramic hair straightener glides.
- This one is the best available hair straightener in the market for long and thick hair.
- It is flexible in use and can be used by both men and women.
If you ask any hair expert, then he suggests you use Philips products only if you want to use them. This brand is undoubtedly one of the most chosen and recommended by the experts, and one of the most popular hair straightener brands available in the Indian market. The product has the quality that satisfies the consumers and gives the best to consumers.
This hair straightener has SplitStop technology. The people who have split ends hair, and then it helps you to get rid of that problem. This device not only helps you to get straight hair but also get the solution for your split ends hair problem. The company manufactures this model with a UniTemp sensor, which gives you the surety of minimal heat exposure to the hair. It comes with the eleven different professional temperature settings, which helps to use it on any hair for straightening.
- This device also comes with a Keratin-infused ceramic plate.
- The company launches it with eleven different professional temperature settings.
- It has the ability to repair the split ended hairs with the splits top technology.
- Philips BHS673/00 mid-end straightener comes with a unitemp sensor, which avoids heat exposure to hair.
If you choose this product, then you do not get disappointed with your decision. This model comes with a matt black finish, which everyone gets attracted to. This model is an excellent pick for those who are looking for the perfect combination of looks and performance. It comes with the temperature adjustment as per your need as per your hair. The product reaches its maximum Temperature around 200 degrees in very little time. The product size is compact and is very easy to handle and use. The company provides two years of manufacturer’s warranty along with that it is available in very affordable price. It ensures that your hair does not affect very much.
- The brand is well known to everyone as it provides electronic products for a very long time.
- The company provides the compact size of the product in the market.
- It comes along with the 2-year manufacturing warranty.
Havells is the most top-rated brand in the Indian market that is providing electronic products for a very long time. The brand comes with this model and has given the tough fight to the rest of companies that manufacture hair straightener. The havells this product comes with the instant heating features, just because of this feature, the user can use it quickly as the machine takes no time to reach the required Temperature. This feature makes the product to be here in fourth place in the list of best hair straightener in India.
It does not affect whether you have thin hair or thick hair, this product makes them in that way just like you want to look your hair.
- It comes with instant heating features.
- The brand is well known to everyone and provides the best quality of products to the customers.
- This product comes along with the two years of product manufacturing warranty.
It is the best hair straightener with all in one feature for your solution. This product comes along with amazing features, along with great looks. Remington S2002 not only straighten your hair but also minimizes the damage caused to your hair. After using this hair straightener, you not only get the straight and shiny hair, but it adds a charming look to your personality.
The bodyweight of the product is very light and compact, which makes it operate smoothly. The company produces this hair straightener in the matte black finish that is quite an attractive look. It comes with the temperature regulator that helps to adjust the heat temperature. The straightener has the slim plates that help in straightening the hair within sections, which makes the hair look stunning and flawless.
- It comes with the led beep feature that turns on when the Temperature reaches the set temperature.
- The company makes this product lightweight and compact in size.
- The device has a two-year manufacturing warranty.
6. Nova NHS 860Temeprature Control Hair Straightener
This company is famous for making the low budget products with all features in the device. Not every brand is able to do this in such a budget. This product of nova is one of those products that has 4 different temperature adjusting settings. There are four different temperature levels, 160, 180, 200, and 220 degree Celsius that you can adjust as per your hair type and need. It has wider plates, and that is coated with ceramic coating, which helps to straighten your hair and gives a shiny look to them. You don’t have to wait for a long time to use straightener as it has quick heating power. It has the ability to do the job in just 30 seconds and turn off automatically when the plates get heated as per set Temperature. This automatic turning off feature of this model manages not to give damage to your hair. The device comes along with the 1.8 m long swivel cord, which helps you to use it very easily and can use it in any direction.
- The device comes in a low budget, which can be affordable by everyone that is thinking of having the hair straightener.
- It has a good quality of ceramic coated plates.
- Turns off automatically when it overheated as pre-set Temperature.
We all have heard about the Syska LED Lights and tubes, except that we rarely heard about that syska manufacture the products for the personal care of both men and women. They launched their first hair straightener in the year 2016 and became very popular among the young generation.
The syska superglam HS6810 hair straightener comes with the cute glossy pink color, which looks quite good. Its body structure is made so stylish that even boys don’t think about its color. Just buy the product as it has the top-notch looks. The company has used the PTC heater in this hair straightener, this heater acts uniformly and distributes the heat of equal amount on each plate. It is because if you use this hair straightener then you feel the look on one application.
- Turns off automatically when plates are overheated.
- It has the safe heat resistant plates that cool down faster.
- The company manufactures it with stylish glossy looks and with push up lock system.
- The device comes with a two-year manufacturing warranty.
Havells HS4151 electric hair straightener is the eighth-best hair straightener in India. It is a trustworthy brand in the Indian market. The company never fails to impress its customers through innovations and features. Syska gives attractive looks to its product that attract the customers most.
This product by the syska comes with an elegant and quite simple look. The shiny outer surface of the product has an eye-catchy look. You get the LED digital lights that indicate the temperature settings. Along with this, it has the heat temperature adjusting controller by which you can adjust the Temperature as per your hair need. You get the heat temperature setting to set between the range of 155 to 230-degree celsius.
- You can use this hair straightener for both long as well as short hair.
- It has LED display lights for showing Temperature.
- The company designed this model with attractive and elegant looks.
- Your hair gets minimum damage by using this product.
This brand is providing the product for personal care for a very long time. The people love this brand because it provides a cheap product with the latest features. It is a local Indian brand. It has 100% solid ceramic plates for healthier and glossy hair. This product takes 2 minutes to heat up to a maximum 210-degree celsius. The straightener delivers excellent performance with the help of 25 watts of power. The device straightens the dries hair also.
- The device comes in dual voltage 110-240V power.
- It can also straighten the dry hair.
- Makes your hair shiny and straight.
- The company launched this product in the affordable price.
If you are looking for a masterpiece in hair straightener that can give you satisfaction like a salon, then this piece has all those features. This masterpiece product manufactured by Philips and launched in the Indian market for filling the requirements of the customers. This is affordable for those who are looking for the best one with all features. Professional use this hair straightener and impress them with its job.
This product is not only fixed with its job, i.e., straightening the hair but also prevents that it could not damage the hair. The product comes along with the ceramic coated plates with the digital display of the temperature level. This feature of the digital display makes the hair straightening and styling thing very easy and convenient to use. You can easily adjust the temperature level and use it according to the style that you want to give to your hair. It has the silk pro care technology that prevents your hair from the damage.
- This hair straightener is suitable for long thick hair.
- It gives you the salon finish style after the use.
- The technology that is used in it reduces the heat exposure.
The best hair straightener does more job then just straightening the hair. It comes with features like adds shine and prevents the damage of hair that is caused by heat exposure. The best quality hair straightener lasts for many years. Your invest of money gives you the revenue in the form of its durability. In the market, many companies manufacture this product. You get confused when it comes to buying it, and you find a lot of the brands in the market. So you don’t get confused. That’s why we have mentioned the list of best hair straightener in the Indian market with its features.
What Are the Types of Hair Straighteners Available in the Market?
In the market, many varieties of hair straighter are available. Some of them are simple in looks and features, while others are modern and have good design and features.
The types of hair straighteners are as follows:
Clamp Flat Irons: this type of hair straightener is a traditional straightener available in the market. These works, like the two iron appliances, clap together and straighten the hair. These are simple to use and modified as per the users’ needs.
Ionic Hair Straightener: The recent most popular appliances use this ionic technology to straighten the hair. This takes help from the water and the electric to straighten your hair. This straightener ads shine and remove the curliness of your hair.
Straightening Brush: If you find using a hair straightener with the rod, you can use this modern and new invention by the companies the straightening brush. The feature of a straightening brush is not only straightening the hair only but also remove the tangles from them. This straightening brush is available in affordable prices, and nobody faces problems in the way of using it.
How to Select the Best Hair Straighteners for Yourself?
Here are some of the things you should consider before buying the hair straightener for yourself or anyone else.
The type of hair: The majority of the time, the decision to buy a hair straightener depends on the type of hair you have. On every type of hair, you can not use the same hair straightener. Therefore before buying the hair straightener, you should better know what type of hair you have.
- Thin hair: The thin hair is lightweight and easily get damaged when you use hair straightener with high heat exposure. Thus, choose a hair straightener, which has multiple heat temperature settings. For example, ceramic hair straighteners
- Thick hair: The thick hair needs high Temperature to straighten as they are already stiff. Make a good decision before buying the hair straightener, which has a minimum of 200-degree celsius of heating power. For example, titanium coated hair straighteners.
- Chemically treated hair: These types of hair always need extra care as they are already weak and get damaged easily. Professionals always advise you to not use a hair straightener on them as they are now more sensitive. But then also if you want to use, look for the hair straightener that comes with the low-temperature settings. Never use the straightener with more the 230-degree celsius.
- Curly hair: these hair are the most challenging type of hair and take a long time to straighten the hair as well as the good quality of hair straightener. Invest your money to have the hair straightener that has the wider plates, that makes your job done efficiently.
Plate Type According to Your Hair: Juts to have a better satisfaction level after buying the hair straighter, then you must know the plate material used in the hair straightener is made up of. There are various types of material plates used in the hair straightener.
- Solid Ceramic: This type of hair straightener can distribute the heat equally to all plates. And from start to end, it works on the same heat temperature.
- Ceramic Coated Plate: these hair straighteners heat up instantly when plugging in the electric socket. It reduces the damage as they are excellent heat conductors who perform well and reduce the friction between the plates.
- Ceramic and Teflon Coated Straightener: the people who have curly and frizzy hair it is best for them. It prevents snagging when the straightener used for straightening the hair.
- Tourmaline Ceramic Plates: the straightener that has these plates must also have the ionic and infrared technology which maintain the health of the hair while you use the straightener.
- Ceramic Diamond Plates: if you want to get the work done in one stroke, then these plates help you out in getting it done. It also prevents the heating problem on some pots and ensures that your hair not get damaged and burnt due to overheating.
- Titanium Plates: heat up much faster and evenly. This is the best metal that should use in straightening the hair. These types of plates are used in straightening the curly and frizzy hair.
Width of the plates: if you want your work done faster, they must go for the hair straightener that has wider plates. The perfect width of plates should as:
- 2 inch or more: long width of plates are best for straightening the long and thick hair.
- 1 ½ inch: this width or plates are best for curly and frizzy hair.
- 1″ inch: if you love to have an experiment that you do with your hair with different hairstyles- just like curls, have some waves and perms.
- Mini plates: Use mini plates for the people who have very short or thin hair. Then these are best for them.
Adjustable Temperature: for making a decision about Temperature, then you must consider on which type of hair you are going to use. Buy a hair straightener that has the temperature settings.
- Thin hair – if you have thin hair and then use the Temperature below 180 degrees celsius.
- Medium hair – if you have not much thin but also not much thick hair the use the Temperature between 180-190 degrees celsius.
- Thick hair – for the thick hair if you have then adjusted the Temperature between 190-210 degrees celsius.
Here we come to an end discussing the best hair straightener in India. We are not going to stop you if you want to use a hair straightener for getting a perfect look by straightening your hair. But if you want to use, then use the best quality of hair straightener. So, your hair does not get damaged. We recommend you to choose Philips HP8316/00 Kerashine Hair Straightener as this model is the top best hair straightener in our list. It has the full ceramic plates, straighten your hair as well as it reduces the damages caused by the straightener to your hair. I hope we have mentioned everything that you are looking for, and that helps you in making the decision to buy the best hair straightener in India for you.
Are you looking for the best hair straightener in India? I have reviewed some best hair straighteners that are available in market on the basis of customer reviews, personal usage and technical features!