Have you ever cleaned a carpet by yourself? If yes, then you know the struggle and tiring it is. But vacuum cleaners make this creepy job easy and simple for you. Today, I will share with you the best vacuum cleaner in india and also a comprehensive guide which includes relevant things which will help you to find the perfect cleaner and also the other important factors to consider before buying a vacuum cleaner for your home.
Everyone likes their home to be tidy and clean; also, almost everyone put their maximum efforts to do so. Cleaning the floors is the mass of this job and is also the most irritating part of it, but the vacuum cleaner makes it convenient for you and saves you from all the hassles. It reaches where the hand or even the broom cannot reach, and all these factors make vacuum cleaner an essential item to maintain cleanliness in the house.
Before we start, have a look at these crucial points:
- Being an effective item for cleanliness, it might be a little expensive for Indian consumers.
- The more powerful the vacuum cleaner, the louder it can be.
- Always pay attention to the storage capacity of the vacuum cleaner and also check the length of the wire as it may influence the cleaning limit.
Best Vacuum Cleaner in India 2020
Dyson V11 is a sole beast in the range of vacuum cleaners with minimal maintenance. It deep cleans anywhere and optimizes power-run time automatically. It is cord-free, which saves you from all the hassles of setting up the tangled wire. The updated Dyson DLS system automatically switches the motor and suction power as per the hardness or weakness of the floor. This premium vacuum cleaner also features an LCD screen which projects the real-time machine performance and even battery status.
With a 2-year manufacturers warranty, this Dyson vacuum cleaner has whole machine filtration technology which captures 99.97% of microscopic dust (which are not even visible to the naked eye) You can also transform this beast into a handheld to clean in compact and small areas like car seats and mattresses. Also, it has 9 tools and other accessories, which will help you in various types of cleaning and making it a hassle-less experience for you. Considering all the features and effectiveness this premium machine offers, I state it as the best vacuum cleaner.
- Intelligently optimizes power and run time. Deep cleans anywhere
- High Torque cleaner head intelligently adapts to different floor types in Auto mode
- Patented Cyclone Technology allows this machine to vacuum intensely and clean microscopic particles that are not even visible to the naked eye.
- Its intelligent cleaning feature different modes of cleaning for different regions of the house.
- Premium and bold body design, which makes it more attractive and stimulates one to clean no matter how dirty your space is.
Karcher WD 3 is a wet and dry vacuum cleaner that offers different types of nozzles to attach directly to the suction tube and perform various types of cleaning. Being multi-purpose, it not only cleans the dry dirt but has the ability to clean liquids on the floor or on the carpet. It features the power of 1000W, which is enough for you to clean your home efficiently.
Karcher WD 3 has a capacity of 17 liters, which is enough for a small space and save you from emptying the reservoir again and again. With a practical parking position, it offers simple and fast parking of the suction tube, which makes you clean constantly without any interruptions. Karcher WD 3 is a consumer-oriented product as it offers a premium product at an affordable price, which especially targets the Indian audience.
- Wet and dry vacuum cleaner with robust impact resistant container and blower function
- Includes different nozzles to attach directly on the suction hose, easy vacuuming even in the tightest of spaces
- Karcher WD3 Wet and Dry vacuum cleaner comes at an affordable price.
- It offers a removable handle, where you can attach additional accessories to enhance your cleaning experience.
- Seventeen liters of dirt storage capacity, which is enough to clean 2-3 rooms in one call.
Another affordable but premium vacuum cleaner which will certainly make the cleaning process easy and simple. With automatic cord winder and compact size, it becomes easy to handle and store. Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX is one of the best vacuum cleaner we came across in budget segments and is perfectly suited to most of the Indian consumers. It also has a unique feature that alarms the user when the dirtbag gets full.
A reusable bag is offered with this particular cleaner for absolutely free. The other accessories include 2 Extension Tube, 1 Floor cum Carpet Brush, 1 Crevice Nozzle, and Upholstery Nozzle, which coordinate with the vacuum cleaner and enhance your cleaning experience. The power this cleaner offers is 1200W, which is efficient for a medium-size home, so don’t wait and order now.
- Dust bag full indicator
- Automatic Cord Winder: Easy to use and store
- It features a smart dirtbag indicator that alarms you to change the bag when it gets full.
- Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX is compact in size, which makes it easy to vacuum in small areas and easy to store.
- The automatic power cable winder allows you to wind up the cord in one push.
Kent is one of the most popular and genuine vacuum cleaner brands which always offer something innovative for your house purity and health. Apart from the vacuum cleaner, Kent also offers other quality products like water purifiers, air purifiers, and also some helpful kitchen appliances. Kent Force Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner is a powerful option, with its 2000W power it offers spotless cleaning.
The unique thing about this cleaner is that being so powerful and efficient it makes very low noise as compared to other powerful vacuum cleaners. It also features a HEPA filter that works to prevent and reduce air pollution when the process of cleaning is on. Also, being a product from a valuable brand Kent, it becomes a more reliable and trustworthy buying option.
- Advanced force technology
- Reduced air pollution, Max. Vacuum Pressure: >24kpa
- This vacuum cleaner by Kent not only cleans your home but also reduce air pollution.
- Although it is powerful and efficient, it does not cause loud noises while in operation.
- It also offers a year of warranty by Kent that makes it more reliable.
PowerPro is a compact and bagless vacuum cleaner by Philips, which offers power cyclone 5 technology, which separately collects dust and leaves the air. Philips PowerPro FC9352/01 offers a 1900W motor which can perform powerful and strong suction and drop a clean and tidy look on your home.
With a cord length of 6meters, you can easily clean up your room without moving the whole reservoir. It also has a multi clean nozzle that is attached to the suction and performs the multi-clean at once. So do not get fooled by the look, it is extremely powerful and effective. Also, being a product from a well-known brand, it is a reliable and a worth buying option.
- Powercyclone 5 technology separates dust from air, Action radius: 9 m, Cord length: 6m
- 1900W motor for strong suction power, Sound power level: 82 dB, Airflow (max): 37 l/s, Dimensions of product (LxWxH): 410 x 281 x 247mm
- It has a 1900W powerful motor which offers intense suction power for faster and cleaner results.
- Philips has featured an Allergy H13 filter, which captures 99.9% of dust particles (not visible to the naked eye) and relieved people with allergies.
- It is also simple and tidy to empty, which cares for your hygiene.
Black Decker VH802 is a vacuum cleaner with slightly lower power, but it is nonetheless impressive. Its 800W of power makes it ideal for cleaning your home simply and easily. This vacuum cleaner features a transparent 0.9 liter of reservoir capacity for longer use. It has a special turbo brush for cleaning rugs and carpets.
It is compact and small in size, which allows it to clean deeply and more flexibly. VH802 has a blower function which blows out the dirt with the help of some additional accessories (free with it) A perfect compact vacuum cleaner which is available at an extremely low price. Also tagged as an Amazon’s Choice product, which makes it a durable and worthy buying option.
- Transparent bowl with 0.9 liter capacity for longer use
- Turbo brush for carpet cleaning ; Filter: Turbo brush for carpet cleaning, Blower function with special attachments to blow out dirt and dust
- Black+ Decker offered a vacuum cleaner at an extremely low price.
- It is ergonomically designed, which makes it more flexible and easy to carry or use.
- This vacuum cleaner also offers a turbo brush, which is specially designed to clean rugs and carpets.
- VH802 by Black+ Decker also has a special attachment for easy dust blowing on delicate things like remote, keyboard, instruments, etc.
We have already mentioned a vacuum cleaner by Eureka Forbes, and here is another one that belongs to the wet and dry segment. Its power and special accessories, as well as the quality of absorbing liquids (wet), make this vacuum cleaner ideal for cleaning carpets and floors, as well as being able to clean the corners or edges with its special nozzles.
With 360 degree rotatable wheels, it makes it easy for you to wander around and clean your house. It has a total capacity of 18 liters in which 8 liter is to store water and 10 liters to collect dry dirt. It has an automatic cord winder, which simplifies the tangled long cord into its initial position with just one button. Convenient to use this vacuum cleaner is available at an affordable price.
- Powerful suction and blower function
- Dual functions for collecting dry dust and wet spills and wide range of accessories to suit varied cleaning needs
- It offers enough power to clean your home efficiently without any hassles.
- Trendy Wet and Dry can clean not only the physical or solid dirt but also vacuum the liquids.
- An affordable vacuum cleaner considering the premium feature it offers.
So there were some of the vacuum cleaners we handpicked specially for you.
Cleaning the home is a task that is both satisfying and at the same time very important for health and hygiene. For some people, it is the last thing to do but however, they too end up cleaning their house. Being a housekeeper you definitely need tools to make the cleaning process easier and the vacuum cleaner is the first gadget you should go for. Following this comprehensive guide will help you know more about vacuum cleaner and relevant things about it.
Advantages of the Vacuum Cleaner
Carefully thinking about why you need a vacuum cleaner is the first step in making a good purchase. We all know that the vacuum cleaner is an essential item when it comes to cleaning the house. And for different types of people or houses, there are different options of vacuum cleaners: small, big, the differently shaped ones.
Also, some vacuum cleaners are capable of vacuuming liquids, solids, and hard-to-reach places, and these types of vacuums are recommended to those with pets and for allergic people. It is also suggested to the people looking for more health at home or who prefer multipurpose machines, etc. The more effective vacuum cleaners can easily clean sofas or rugs and collect all types or forms of dirt without any hassle but will certainly make more noise as compared to the weak vacuum cleaners with less potential.
Which Type of Vacuum Cleaner Should I Choose?
Vacuum cleaners, even limited to vacuuming dust only are also very useful for cleaning. Back then, there were no wet and dry types of vacuum cleaners, and people loved the basic models as they were effective too. But because of the versatility and effectiveness, the wet and dry models got the hype in recent years and are also suitable for outdoor cleaning.
Wet and dry models are a little expensive but are multifunctional as it cleans your home and even the outdoors, without worrying about the liquid on the floors. Also, while vacuuming water or any liquid, you don’t need to worry about anything like you use first to soak the water by a sponge and then clean that particular sponge. It totally depends upon your needs and your budget, but don’t worry both will certainly help you clean and make your house tidy without any hassles.
Is a Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner Too Noisy?
The simple answer is “Yes” because, as mentioned before, the power of the vacuum cleaner is directly proportional to the noise it will make, which means more the power of the vacuum cleaner, the more noise it will make. And being able to multi-function (Wet & Dry), these usually have more power, and though they create more noise. Also, some of the new updated ones are proved to be less noisy, but at the same time, they are more expensive. So it is very important to consider the intensity of the noise of the vacuum cleaner before making the final and ultimate decision.
Things to Consider before Buying a Vacuum Cleaner (Purchasing Criteria)
It does not matter which type of cleaner you buy, but it should be durable and effective. Also, there are some other important factors which we have mentioned below to consider and discuss before choosing the ultimate product for your home.
- Storage Capacity
Let us have a comprehensive look at these important factors
The power of a vacuum cleaner is an essential factor to consider before buying one. If you are buying a cleaner for your home use, then I suggest you buy one with a minimum power of 1000+W so that it can effectively clean your home and save you time. If you are looking for something more effective and do not want to compromise with anything, then you can go for models with higher W but always consider that the more powerful the vacuum cleaner, the noisier it can be.
Apart from power, the capacity of the vacuum cleaner is also very necessary to consider before. So if you buy a small vacuum cleaner, then you will have to take breaks in between the cleaning process and empty the storage of the cleaner as the smaller ones can not store much. So it is very important to consider the area you have to clean and decide the size or storage capacity accordingly.
The weight of the appliance is another important factor to consider, as it totally influences your cleaning experience. If you are very fond of cleaning and clean often, then you must certainly look for lightweight vacuum cleaners as they will make your work easier and less tiring. Also, if you want to vacuum small areas, then you should look for the small size of cleaners as they are compact and will make less noise as compared to the big and weighty models.
How Much Does a Good Cleaner Cost?
The price of a vacuum cleaner entirely depends on the power, features, and also the brand producing it. If you are at a tight budget, then I would like you to go for a cleaner with fewer features but concentrates on the quality and consumer satisfaction and also make sure it is coming from a good and respectful brand. You can get a good efficient vacuum cleaner at a price of INR 3000 to INR 3000+ according to the type and features you demand.
Where to Buy?
Vacuum Cleaners are easily available in super market and many electric stores, so you can compare the prices offered by them. As always, I will recommend you to but it online and save a visit to the local store. You can also have a look at the genuine past reviews which is a great advantage for you to compare different products. The above-mentioned products are available on Amazon.in and are worth buying right away.
Vacuum cleaners are essential and play a vital role in our daily routine as it influences the hygiene and cleanliness of the house. So this was everything you need to know about cleaners, and now you know much more about the best vacuum cleaner in india. We shared some of the best models to choose from and also made your perplexing and challenging task simple by stating a comprehensive buying guide, which certainly answers every single doubt or query of yours regarding vacuum cleaners. I hope you are much satisfied and now have no queries for this subject, but if not, then please make a comment below, and I will be back to it with the best possible answer or solution.
Are you looking for the best vacuum cleaner in India? It is challenging to get your house cleaned without a single corner left. Hence you’ll need a vacuum cleaner to help you out.